- REMEMBER to select Rotary Club of Romsey Test Trust Fund.
- If you are using JustGiving you do not have to do anything other than chase up and encourage your sponsors as the money you raise is sent directly to us. We collect and add Gift Aid and send directly to your chosen charity.
- We will distribute 80% of sponsorship raised to your nominated charity. The remaining 20% goes to charities supported by our Rotary Club.
- You can easily set up a JustGiving page by clicking on this link.
- Did you know that your sponsors can donate to your JustGiving page using their mobile phones?
- Just log into your registered page on JustGiving then you can register your own 6-digit code for your friends to use.
- Please see the full instructions on the JustGiving website.
If you are not using JustGiving you must send the money you collect to the Walk Registrar - NOT directly to your chosen charity as follows...
- If you are using Paper Sponsorship forms, when collecting monies please try to ensure that all sponsors who are income tax payers tick the Gift Aid column and give their address and postcode.
- This will enable us to reclaim an extra 25% from HMRC at no extra charge to you or your sponsor.
- You must enclose the original completed Sponsorship Form to the Walk Registrar when you submit the money collected otherwise we cannot collect this extra 25% from the Government.
- Cheques should be made payable to the ‘Rotary Club of Romsey Test Trust Fund’ and sent with the Sponsorship Sheets to The Registrar, Walk the Test Way, PO Box 335, ROMSEY, Hampshire. SO51 1BP.
- You can also pay online by bank transfer to ‘Rotary Club of Romsey Test Charity Account’: Account No: 65802667 / Sort Code: 08-92-99
- Please ensure that you reference ‘Walk the Test Way’ and include your Walk Registration number(s).
- It would also be a great help if you could also send an email to: email@example.com with the transfer details.
- Completed paper Sponsorship Sheets still need posting to the Walk The Test Way Registrar at the above address for us to claim the extra 25% Gift Aid.
At the end of the registration screen, if you prefer to sign up sponsors face to face, you can download and print a paper sponsorship form.
There are two formats: one is in PDF format that is fully completed by hand, the other is in Microsoft Word format for walkers who like to complete their name and their chosen charity details using their computer. There is also a 'continuation' sheet in both formats if you fill up your first page!
Please encourage your sponsors who are tax payers to complete their postal address details and tick the "Gift Aid" box as this allows us to collect Gift Aid from HMRC that adds an extra 25% to their sponsorship at no cost either to the sponsor or yourself!
...but remember we will distribute 80% of your Sponsorship if raised through JustGiving.
we will contact walkers who have not submitted their sponsorship money three weeks after the walk, so that we can make payments to your chosen charity as soon as possible.
If you have any queries regarding sponsorship, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Registrar, Walk The Test Way,
PO Box 335, Romsey,
Hampshire, SO51 1BP