Terms and Conditions for Walk the Test Way 2017 Registration.
Please be aware in registering for the walk, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- I wish to take part in "Walk the Test Way" on Sunday 8th October 2017.
- I commit to paying my Registration Fee to the "Rotary Club of Romsey Test Trust Fund" as my contribution to the walk costs.
- I agree to raise sponsorship* in support of my chosen charity either - Online using Just Giving, specifying "Rotary Club of Romsey Test Trust Fund" in support of the "Walk the Test Way" or using printed sponsorship sheets and agree to collect the sponsorship money and forward to the Rotary Club's Walk Registrar within 3 weeks after the walk.
- I agree to pay all sponsorship to the Walk Registrar, NOT the organisation I am walking for.
- I understand The Rotary Club of Romsey Test will claim back Gift Aid from HMRC where appropriate, then deduct 25% from the total for the Club's own charitable purposes; the remaining 75% will be sent to my nominated charity, but it will be 20% and 80% if sponsorship is raised through Just Giving.
- I agree to follow the directions of the walk marshals at all times.
- I agree if I arrive at the Old Salisbury Lane after 5PM I will abandon the Walk there and be conveyed to the Finish at Romsey Memorial Park.
- I understand my personal data will be maintained on a computer system only for the administration of “Walk the Test Way” and will not be used or conveyed for any other purpose.
- Please Note: Only Registration payments by PayPal, or Cheque payable to: "Rotary Club of Romsey Test Trust Fund"or BACS to Co-operative Bank plc, Sort Code 08-92-99, A/C 65802667, are accepted, please include your name and Walk Number, fee(s) must be cleared prior to the Walk date.
- Send your Registration and Sponsorship payments (with a copy of the sponsorship form(s) so we can reclaim Gift Aid) to The Registrar, Walk the Test Way, PO Box 335, Romsey, Hants. SO51 1BP.
*We suggest a minimum sponsorship of £50 per walker is sent to us.