Allowed file types: jpg,gif,png
Register for Just Giving and we will distribute 80% to your charity. The remaining 20% goes to our Rotary supported charities.
Help raise money for your charity by asking your supporters and donors to register for the walk and raise money.
Walk The Test Way is sponsored by
Specsavers in Romsey is delighted support ‘Walk the Test Way, 2017’.
As a proud sponsor, the Specsavers team looks forward to taking part in this aspiring local event and playing its small part in raising lots of money for many deserving charities.
Specsavers Romsey store director Eve Robertson says: ‘Over the years, our customers and employees have taken part in this fantastic event, so it is an honour for us to come on-board as a sponsor.
‘The good health and wellbeing of our Romsey customers is at the core of what we do which echoes that of Walk the Test Way. This feels like a very natural fit for us as a local business to express this very important message.’